Sell your house fast in Rochester. Get a cash offer in 24 hours!
Hey there, we’re ReallyFastRealty – friendly real estate investors here in Minnesota. If you need to sell your house fast in Rochester, MN, we can help.
We buy houses in Rochester, MN for cash and close on the sale in 30 days or faster, depending in your timeline.
We’re a family-owned company here in Minnesota, and while there are a lot of companies who buy homes quickly in Rochester, here are a few things that set us apart…
First, we believe that each seller is equally valuable. We don’t push you around and there’s no obligation to take our offer once you’ve heard it. We don’t judge, no matter what situation you’re in.
Second, we aim to do win-win deals, where you benefit and we benefit.
We buy your house as-is, helping you to avoid realtor fees and holding costs (property taxes, insurance, repairs, utilities, maintenance, etc…).
If you sell to us, there aren’t any fees, commissions, and we’ll pay all the closing costs. In fact, you won’t have to clean your home or make any repairs at all. You can leave everything as-is and only move out what you want.
It’s important to note that the convenience of selling your home for cash means that you usually won’t get as much for your home as you might if you sold through a realtor. But selling through a real estate agent isn’t for everyone. We have some guidelines further down this page that will help you decide which option is right for you.
Why work with us?
- We pay cash.
- We close fast.
- We pay what we say we will (some cash home buyers switch up the offer last minute).
- We can provide testimonials and referrals if you’d like.
- We pay fair cash offers.
- And we aim to do win-win deals that are in your best interest.
So if you’re looking for someone to buy your house fast, then contact us today!
By Jonathunder – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=6315828
Find more Rochester city information.
If you need more information about Rochester itself, you can find it on the official city website here.
How to sell your home fast, for cash, in Rochester:
In order to sell your home fast for cash in Rochester:
- Find a reputable investor (or cash home buyer) and request an offer.
- They’ll schedule a meeting to come inspect your home.
- If it’s a good fit, they’ll make an offer.
- If you take the offer, they should close and pay you in 30 days or less.
When you’re looking for companies who buy homes in cash, you want to make sure they’re ethical and upstanding. Here are a few signs of a good investor:
- They shouldn’t charge fees or commissions.
- They should have reviews/testimonials.
- They shouldn’t pressure you to make a decision or be pushy.
- They should be transparent with their pricing and show you why their offer number is what it is.
If you’d like to know more about how selling to us works, just click here to learn more.
We buy houses in Rochester as is.
We buy houses in Rochester as is, meaning you won’t need to make any repairs or fixes to it in order to sell.
No matter why you’re selling, we can help:
- If you need to avoid foreclosure.
- If you want to get rid of bad tenants or a burdensome rental property.
- To sell an inherited house you don’t want to manage.
- Selling fast for a quick job relocation.
- Or any other situation!
If you’re looking for cash home buyers in Rochester we’d love to talk to you!
Selling to us vs a Rochester realtor.
When it comes to selling your home, you can choose to sell through a realtor (the traditional way), sell it yourself (sale by owner), or you can sell to an investor.
Which one should you choose? It depends! Here’s a quick guide to help you think through it by highlighting some of the Pros of each.
You might be better off selling to an investor if –
- You need cash quickly, or need to sell fast.
- You don’t want the hassle or cost of repairing, showing, and upkeeping your home.
- You want a convenient, fast sale.
And you might be better selling to a Rochester realtor if:
- You want the maximum amount for your home (at least, usually this offers the best price).
- You can wait 3-9 months for your home to sell.
- You have the money to keep paying mortgage, taxes, and utilities.
Other areas we pay cash for homes in.
Besides Rochester, we buy cash homes in these other areas throughout Minnesota.